1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Southern Miss, Kentucky
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
23yo UCSD student from LA graduating this year. Been on this site before and coached syracuse, but irl family stuff and adderall issues were kinda affecting my academics/studying, so i cut myself off of any distractions online and offline for a while, and i feel like i'm back on track now! Sorry for leaving so abruptly y'all : (
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
About an hour or two of free time on most days of the week
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
Annual fantasy sports loser and terrible smash player, still love them both so i'm all good with losing
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.