1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
I want to coach at louisana tech
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
it doesnt matter
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
i'm 16 I go to high school. I live on a farm. I played football pretty much my whole life so that is why I would be a good fit here and I like Louisiana tech and northern Illinois CB there one of my favorite teams from each of the divisions.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?Not as much as I used to, but I should be around enough
I can be on later around 7pm
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I can handle losing because I play football and we lost a lot of times and I used to it now.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
found it on some football sim game websites that showed different sims to play.