1. Please list your email address
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Utah State Aggies
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Northern Illinois Huskies
Tulsa Golden Hurricane
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
Too old to be staying up till 4am to watch my first ever SuperBowl last Sunday - but I did! From England (as you may have guessed from the 4am reference!). Only started following this superb sport 13months ago and everything else in my life seems to have been dropped for it!!
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
Enough for any good game
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
New to NFL so in most online games that I play, I'm used to losing!!
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
bellwoodbomb611 from playing DeepRoute
After applying for a position, that conference's commissioner will send you one or two easy questions to verify that you have read the coaching course and possess a basic knowledge to how the game works.