1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Rutgers Scarlet Knights
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Utah State Aggies
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I'm currently a 20 year old sophomore in college going for a history major, hopefully law after that. I'm from middle of nowhere Wisconsin and have loved football for a long time. Played in high school and tried out at a big ten college.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
Depends on the week and what I have for assignments but usually at least 3-5 hours a day.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
Losing will not be that big enough to go and make a big deal about it.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
paperllamasunited has been talking to me about it for months and I finally decided to join