1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Bowling Green Falcons
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I'm currently a junior in high school from Buffalo, New York. Despite college football not being that big up here, I'm a huge fan of UB and I spend a decent amount of my free time goofing around in NCAA Football 13. I think that I would be a good fit here because I find it easy to make friends, and I'm optimistic that I will make a lot of friends here.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I've got a solid 4+ hours every day, so I'd say roughly 30 hours.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I mean hopefully I won't lose too much, but yeah, as a UB and Bills fan, I definitely understand losing.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.