1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
Email: email@example.com Reddit: /27bronxbombers
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I am 19 years old, and I currently attend the University of Florida, majoring in finance. I'm from South Florida originally. I'd be a good fit here because as a UF student, I am passionate about college football and love everything the game has to offer. I've been seeking some form of college football management game, and this seems to be the best fit.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
Especially with summer coming up, I have more free time than I can use up. I plan on dedicating at least 2-3 hours a week to the site.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
Yes, I don't see myself having a problem with losing. It's to be expected as a new player who needs to learn the strategy. I'm in it for the long haul.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
I found out about it on a /r/CFB thread asking for college football game recommendations, and one of the responses was a link to this website.