1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Syracuse Orange (I hope it isnt too late into the season to sign up)
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
College sophomore, been in marching band for 5 years and plan on continuing that. I go to Pitt, and am becoming much more active on reddit (although worling and taking classes over the summer is ruining my unproductivity).
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
Currently 35? hours a week, but in 2 weeks I'll be down to 20 hours.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I did swim team for 4 years, and I was the slowest person in my age group every year, so it was awesome when I wasn't dead last. I can candle losing to people over the internet.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
My friend TheLiberator77 told me about it.