1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
Bluebolt77 on reddit
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Marshal Thundering Herd
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane
Rutgers Scarlet Knights
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I am 28 years of age, I work as a field technician in the service industry, and I hail from Oklahoma. College football is a huge part of my life currently and I've been looking for a way to satiate my desire. I love delving into stats and the logic of play calling/game management, and would love to try my hand at taking a team and building them up to be something great.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
In the evenings I have 3+ hours of free time every day, with even more on the weekend. Rough estimate 25+ hours a week free time.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
Losing is totally acceptable and expected. I love underdogs and friendly competition and wouldn't be bothered even if I lost all my games despite my best efforts.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
I saw a post on the reddit website about CFB sims, someone mentioned this site and I was hooked.