1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Air Force Falcons
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Stay at Stanford
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
Name is Robert. I've been AD Air Force for almost 2 years and a member of the site for a little over a year now. I've loved my time at Stanford and I think the team is definitely headed in the right direction after a top 10 recruiting class last season. I told myself when I first joined the only teams I would consider leaving Stanford for was Air Force and Texas A&M and well here we are.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
Too much free time.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I went 1-11 last season and it didn't discourage me in any way. Sometimes you gotta take your lumps.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.