1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Whatever's open *fingers crossed*
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I'm a former D-1 football player that has always been on the fence about coaching IRL. I've dabbled with various high schools and colleges, but I'm currently in the banking world (with vtgorilla.) I'm 24 years old, and I currently live in Charlotte.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I could easily contribute 4+ hours.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
Have any of you heard of Presbyterian College? Smallest D-1 college in the USA. Go check our record over the past 10 years. Need I say more?
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.