1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I'm 14 years old and freshman in high school and i just love all sports especially CFB. I love every aspect of the game recruiting game planing editing your depth chart everything. i was a big fan of the Ncaa series and was very disappointed when they stopped production of the game my favorite thing to do was dynasty i feel this will give me the closest thing to a real life experience.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week? i typiclly have about 1-2 hours a night and will be active as much as i can possibly be
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
Im OK with losing of course ill be disappointed but im under the belief that any team can lose any given week
8. How did you find out about this site?
looking for CFB sims and i found a website with the top 8 websites and this one looked like the best one for me