1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
Reddit is probably the easiest/most reliable way to contact me - timebroken
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
Confirmed - I do have questions, but I'm not sure where the appropriate place to post them is.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Troy University Trojans
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Colorado State Rams, Georgia State Panthers
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I've been in love with College Football for as long as I can remember; even when Auburn beat us six years in a row. I'm 23 years old. I work at a marketing company in which I take care of client's websites. I'm from the Florida panhandle; also known as Lower Alabama. I'm going to be a good fit here because I love college football, and I love competition. I've always thought that something like this would be a good idea, I just never realized someone had started it already, or I would have been here a long time ago!
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I have way more free time than I'm proud to admit.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
Losing just means you need to get better. My only worry is being fired for losing too much, if that's a thing.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
When looking for a NCAA Football replacement, due to my PS3 dying, I happened upon a Reddit thread that mentioned the site. I figured I would give it a try. The person to recommend it was: "Slinky Jr" on Reddit.