1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Troy and Youngstown State
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
My name is Kyle and I'm 26 years old from Clemson, SC. For employment I do interior finishing in new home construction throughout South Carolina. I've been a huge college football fan my whole life and have been lucky enough to have season tickets for Clemson football over the years. I've been looking for an in depth CFB simulator for awhile now and finally came across this site and after reading the coaching course and forums I am super excited to get started and involved in the cfbhc community!
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
A couple of hours a night
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
losing only makes winning and hopefully continued success more enjoyable! (just like my Clemson Tigers in real life)
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
I found the site through a google search.