1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
UMass, as I would rather compete at the FBS level.
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
SDSU or Montana if I have to go the FCS route.
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
The name is Dylan I'm a 25 year old football addict. I am an OTR Expedite Van driver, which affords me anywhere from hours to days of spare time that I need to fill somehow. When I'm not in the van somewhere in the lower 48, I live in Ohio. Big Michigan State fan (go green) and I have followed football intensely as long as I can remember. While I have never competed in anything quite like this, I am confident in my abilities to lead the Minutemen to success.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
As stated above, I have differing amounts of time from week to week, but I have a 4g laptop and always some free time to kill. Certainly enough to do my weekly gameplan and recruiting at the very least.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I'm a finisher. I'm the guy that doesn't quite believe it's over until the final whistle blows. Once it does it's on to next week.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
A forum post about what to do while waiting on Front Office Football 9 to release. Honestly this quickly eclipsed my excitement for that game as I am a much bigger college fan than I am NFL. Though I would be open to a coaching position in NFLHC sometime in the future should the opportunity present itself.
Thanks for taking time to consider me, I look forward to hopefully joining and thriving in this game, even if it takes me a little while to get my bearings about me.
After applying for a position, that conference's commissioner will send you one or two easy questions to verify that you have read the coaching course and possess a basic knowledge to how the game works.
Once you've completed all these steps, you will be approved to join CFBHC!