1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Boise State (if it ends up opening up)
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I'm 17, and a student from Long Island (New York). I would be a good fit because I love college football sim games and would run my team well. I usually compete with my friends on NCAA 14, so this seems like a lot of fun to me. I don't really have a preference in terms of teams, I just put down the schools I am applying to.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
It depends on the week, I should have at least a couple hours every weekend.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I can handle losing, and I won't go crazy when I do lose. I have never done anything with this many players before, so I definitely expect to lose before I succeed.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
I saw it on a Reddit thread.