1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
New Mexico Lobos, South Dakota State Jackrabbits
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I am 18 years old and currently a student at The Univesity of Texas. I was born and raised in Austin, Texas and have been a Longhorn fan since day 1. I would be a good fit here because I love football and just looking for something fun to do in my free time.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I have at minimum 15 hours of free time a week, but I can be free for over 20 hours a week if I need to. Time isn't an issue for me.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I'm a competitive guy and like most people, I don't like losing, but when I do lose I learn from it and move on to the next thing. I think I can handle losing some internet game.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
I was looking up other games that are similar to pigskin empire and saw a Reddit thread that mentioned this game