1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Florida Atlantic Owls
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Marshall Thundering Herd
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
52-year old accountant for a money-management firm in New York. Have fallen back in love with college football (I went to USC) when my son (Wisconsin) and daughter (Florida) went to college. Recently addicted to Pigskin Empire and have been a dedicated coach for three years there (Toledo Rockets) but became upset by the lack of urgency by its creator in fixing major bugs. Looking to try this as an alternative.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I can spend 30-60 minutes a day on the game.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
Winning is nice, but you don't learn anything by winning.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
Google search/reddit post