1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Any FCS school and Akron Zips
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
Retired Division 2 college Athlete ( Football). I am 22 and from saint louis Missouri and I major in Criminal Justice and currently going through the process to be a police officer and I be a good fit in here because sport big part of my life and always will be and I am pretty funny.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I do online classes and work nights only 3 days a week so I have more than enough free time and I typically have more than 12 hours a day to my self
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I am Mature person I can handle a loss and I played sports all my life losing is part of the game.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username
I was on reddit and big thread for it came up I start reading it and realized I need to be in this community.