1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I am a 36 y/o flight medic who loves statistics. I'm from the arm pit of California (central cali). I love football and I love statistics so this is right down my lane of things I find interest in.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
An hour a day or more. At least 8 hours per week.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I don't mind losing. I wouldn't mind a project team either because I can build from the ground up and adjust as needed.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
After applying for a position, that conference's commissioner will send you one or two easy questions to verify that you have read the coaching course and possess a basic knowledge to how the game works. @Wonderbread was looking at his team and I was snooping and asked if he can please invite me.