1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I'm 18 years old and a student at Wake Forest University. I plan on majoring in Spanish Literature and Finance. I've lived my entire life in Georgia and as such can speak at nausea about the best county fairs, high school football stadiums and onions in the country. I think I'd be a good fit at Georgia State because I have irl connections to the state, and have lived in Atlanta. I've worked at a Chick-fil-A that served Georgia State students and was a member of the "high school consulting team" for the renovation of Turner Field into Georgia State's football stadium. (It's not that impressive, we literally did nothing).
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I can pencil in 1-2 hours a week, for sure.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I'm a Wake Forest student and fan. If I couldn't handle losing, I wouldn't be here right now.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
I was recommended by stormstopper from a College Basketball simulator.
After applying for a position, that conference's commissioner will send you one or two easy questions to verify that you have read the coaching course and possess a basic knowledge to how the game works.
Once you've completed all these steps, you will be approved to join CFBHC!