1. Please list your email address and/or your Reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Army Black Knights
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Eastern Washington Eagles or Appalachian State Mountaineers
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
Im a 17 year old football fan who is desperate for some good college football action, I'm a college student from Oklahoma who has a couple hours a day to spend managing a team on this website. I believe id be a good fit because i believe id be active and dedicated to making the most of this website.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I should have a couple hours every day to come on the website and in total i should have at least 5 hours a week.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I can handle losing and it is bound to happen especially as a new coach.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
I found this website through Reddit but i not sure the username of the user who posted the link