1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
TBoostR on Reddit
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
How’s it going everyone. I’m a 22 year old Covil Engineering student from Omaha, Nebraska. Finishing up my bachelors degree this year. I have plenty of time to devote to this. I’ve been looking for a realistic college football simulation experience since the death of NCAA football. I’ve tried many games, but none were able to capture the difficulty that I am looking for. I stumbled across a post on Reddit and was immediately interested.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing?
As I mentioned above, I’ve been looking for a difficult game to keep me engaged, and I think this is perfect. I want it to be a grind, and starting at UMass where wins are hard to come by is perfect. I want that first 7-6 bowl game season to feel like an accomplishment. I am prepared, and expecting to lose a lot, especially in this first season.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
I found a post Reddit, I cannot find the name of the account unfortunately.