1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
reddit name: 2ightningz
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Currently Tulane coach, would be fine staying put if not offered the Stanford job
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
21 year old college student from Dallas area, currently studying in St. Louis. Big football fan, interested in college sports in general. Been part of the site since July, pretty active, on multiple hours most days.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I'm on multiple hours per week, sometimes I just have the tab open to chat in Shoutbox even if i'm doing other stuff. I'd say i'm actively on like 5-10 hours per week, depending on recruiting, games, etc.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
Losing is fine, but I believe I am up to snuff on turning teams around. Was able to take a perennial loser in Tulane and bring them to only their 2nd ever bowl game.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
Found it through reddit originally, been part of the community since July, really have enjoyed my time here and look to stay for the foreseeable future.