2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Florida Atlantic Owls
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
1st backup: Miami Redhawks
2nd backup: Louisiana Tech Bulldogs
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I am an 18 year old college student from Mississippi. I would be a good fit on this website because I have always enjoyed collegiate sports. I am always following college football and would enjoy joining this community
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I would say I probably have about 8-9 hours of free time a week.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I can always handle losing by just moving forward.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
Reddit thread about college football games.