1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
email@example.com and 91Modesteftw
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
1. Utah State
2. Northern Illinois Huskies
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I'm 15 years old, I'm currently a senior in high school, and I live in Florida. I think I'd be a great fit here because I love college football and I've worked well with other sim leagues. I currently work as a coach of an NCAA team in a basketball sim league known as the SBA as well as being a GM too in said league. I've done a great job recruiting tons of players and building my teams up there.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
It's hard to quantify how much free time I have during a typical week because I'm not really too busy. I spend a couple of hours on the SBA every day and I think I can probably do the same here to be honest. I'll usually be free most times unless I'm on vacation or there's an emergency.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I am a really competitive guy and I hate losing but I can handle it. As I pointed out, I'm an AD in the SBA and my team has lost back to back final 4 games which hurt but have only fueled me to try and be even better than I am as a coach and get further. As a GM in the same league, my team was left in a bad shape and we thus had to rebuild from scratch. In about 1 and a half seasons, my team has only won 12 games in about 120ish games. If I couldn't handle losing, there is no way I'd be able to stay on in both of those teams.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
This is quite a funny story. So I'm on r/cfb and I'm just browsing and checking through to see some posts and I see this post with an article on how Madden 20 got college football wrong in its face of the franchise mode. Well I scroll down and I see a person link to r/maximumfootball who were apparently making a college football game. I check out some posts on that site and I scroll down to a post made by u/HAFFnHAFF who recommended this site. That's the story.