1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I am originally from Nebraska, now in Arkansas. I am 31 years old and work in the fashion retail industry. Big college football fan and also fan of simulation games. This seems like a great community aspect as well that I am looking forward to.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I have at around 30 minutes a day at least to play here.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I can handle losing yes. I was bad at picking up women in college so I have been used to losing a lot.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
PoopyRhinoPickle (head coach of BGSU) told me this game was fun.