1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
chawsley on reddit and email@example.com
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
San Jose state
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
18, college student, from Seattle, Washington, I love college football and the coaching side of it and so I looked at this sim and thought it might be cool to try it.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
2-3 hours of free time, about 30 minutes daily
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I'm fine with losing, especially playing as a G5 college I understand that loosing is a big part of the experience (hopefully I can pull a UCF tho)
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
I was looking on reddit at the best college football sims and thought this one looked really interesting.