1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
New Mexico State
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Florida A&M, Eastern Washington
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I'm a 17 year old high cchool student from Massachusetts and going play College Football next year and have a general love for the sport of football
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
In a typical week I have lots of free time that I can put into the site if i'm not barred by exams or projects for school which ranges from 5 hours on the weekends and weekdays
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I can handle losing as i'm used to it from rebuilding terrible teams in Madden and NCAA 13
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
I found this on an old Reddit thread this week