1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Wake Forest, Northern Illinois.
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I am 17 years old I am a senior in high school in the process of applying for college and I am from Boynton Beach Florida. I think I would be a good fit because I have always been a big fan of football and sports in general. I have been looking for something to do during quarantine and I found this website and thought it would be a fun way to pass the time.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
Other than getting things ready for my college applications I have nothing to do but I feel like a good base number would be about 3.5 - 7 hours a week.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I won't have a problem with losing I am a pretty calm and collected person that can keep their emotions in check also at the end of the day it is just a game I can't think of a reason why I would freak out over an online that has no repercussions on the rest of my life.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
I found this game by randomly browsing the internet looking for something to do.