1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Indiana Hoosiers (If wrigleyfan decides to leave)
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Northern illinois Hooskies
Central Michigan Chippewas
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
25 year old from England who's been around the site for some time. I'm a New York Jets, Minnesota Wild and Leeds United fan, in CFB I've adopted the Indiana Hoosiers and Tennessee Volunteers as the teams I follow, having been coach for both of them in the past. I was last in post at L.A. Tech and as owner of the Cardinals but unfortunately had to take a break due to personal circumstances, with everything sorted now I'm looking forward to hopefully getting back into coaching.
I've always really enjoyed my time on the site and it's fantastic to see it as healthy as ever.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
At the minimum i'll have enough time to make sure I've completed my weekly duties. My free time during the week varies greatly but I can ensure i'll be active in the sim and socially in the shoutbox and forums when I have the chance.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I don't think of myself as a great coach, I've lost games in the past that should have probably been slam dunks and probably had most of my fun as a coach when I went 4-8 with the Indiana Hoosiers. Also Leeds United and the Jets have provided me with years of disappointment and sadness, losing isn't anything new to me and you won't find me leaving because of it.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
A post on Reddit by Neovenator long ago and from the African Mangrove Crabs.
9. Down with Purdue?