1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
Teenracer6 on Reddit.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
Lets see... I know you all know who I am but for the new kids on the block, im ChicagoTed1 (aka Bitch Pudding in some circles). Coached the Oklahoma Sooners from the opening of the site until halfway through the previous season. Won the 2015 (?) national championship. I'll be just as active as ever but I dont know how often i'll actually be around the shoutbox. Looking forward to rebuilding one of the teams listed.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
2 full weekend days, 2 hours before work, 6 1/2 hours after work.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I'm willing to go to Wyoming. That should answer that.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
r/cfb way back when.