1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
I'll wait for a Texas school to open
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I'm 26 years old and I was here from 2014 until this past May. Since May, I went back to school, moved, and I got promoted at work, which caused me to have to leave the site for some time. I spent 4 years here and I hope to be around as long as the site remains.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I had a lot going on these past few months, but I finally have everything under control and I will be able to dedicate the required time to the site.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I lost a lot at UNC, UTSA, and during my last few season with the Seahawks. I am no stranger to losing.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
I believe a post from Danger on reddit is what originally brought me here.