1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Bowling Green, ULL
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
I'm 19 and currently a Freshman at Wake Forest. I discovered this site when I was 16 and participated consistently until about 5 months ago. I have been busy, but after some time off, I am ready to return to CFBHC and would love another chance to compete.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
I can definitely make enough time to coach CFBHC, I would say I probably have 12 hours of free time a week.
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I coached the Chargers, I have had plenty of experience handling losses.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
From a 2015 reddit post.