1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.
2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.
3. What team do you want to coach?
Army Black Knights
4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
Stay at Arkansas
5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.
29, married. I grew up in New Jersey, spent a decade in Alabama, and now I live in New York City. I've been here for a few years and have coached a few teams. I'm interested in Army because of the opportunity to coach a team close to my real life home. As lame as it sounds, I believe recruiting/coaching players from an area I actually know in real life will help maintain my interest and enjoyment.
6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?
More than enough
7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.
I've lost enough here to be okay with it.
8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
Reddit post a few years ago.