WE ARE...CHAMPIONS

Penn State goes back to back and defends their National Championship in an explosive 44-23 match up against UCF

BOWMAN THE SHOWMAN

Rookie QB Tanner Bowman kicked off the NFLHC preseason with a very solid showing against the Rams on Thursday Night. Though it was against backups, the Redskin faithful have something to be hopeful about.

ON A JUMBO JET TO CALI

Former Pittsburgh Head Coach Jumbo was officially named the new Head Coach of the University of Southern California Trojans following iliveinadreamatorium's departure from the university.

PRESEASON PROBLEMS

The preseason game between the Buffalo Bills and the Cincinnati Bengals was cancelled after Cincinnati failed to report their depth chart to league officials. Sources within the organization revealed the team may not have had a gameplan ready as well.
    Chatbox -
    Darman (27773) . Rome (27763) . Soluna (22759) . stormstopper (17504) . npklemm (15549) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    TheTodd15

Navy Rivalry Week Press Conference

It has been awhile since I've addressed the media, but I wanted to come out and say that it is no surprise that Gravy left Maryland right before we were scheduled to play them for the next three years. I would be hesitant to explain those losses to the fan base too. 

On a serious note, I want to commend our guys for keeping a great attitude in practice these last few weeks. Losing three of the last four has been tough, especially with a last second touchdown against an excellent Houston team. We had a meeting in the locker room following that loss to squash the conference title bug. Even though we were eliminated from contention, our players are still all on board. We have a lot to play for, most especially our first ever Commander-in-Chief's trophy. 

Army is a tough opponent and they have played a hard schedule. We are taking this week's game against them very seriously. As a group we decided that in order for Navy to take a step forward, we need to start winning rivalry games. The annual gimme against Air Force just isn't cutting it anymore. With the bowl games coming up, our new goal is a 10 win season starting with a win against the Black Knights. For the first time, Navy had a winning season last year. Now we need to up the ante and get in the double-digits win column. 

Chris Bell has had two of the best games of the season the last two weeks, and we are counting on him to continue to deliver on those recent performances.We really need the defense to step up against Army to seal the deal, and I have full confidence.

With that, I'll open the floor for questions. 

Storm Stopper, Big XII Network.

With this being Chris Bell's final regular season game, what has he meant to your program? And how much would a win on his Senior Night mean to you?

Well we are very fortunate to have him. Without Chris this is a losing program, and we wouldn't have even be in conference title game talk or eyeing a bowl game. He's just been huge for this program and will continue paying dividends years down the road. His success has a been a boon for us recruiting wise and bringing attention to the program.