Jump to content

Éireannach Go Bragh

Notre Dame pulls off the first big upset of the season, defeating #14 Michigan by 10 points.

Luck of the Aggies

Former TCU QB Felix Luck is now a member of the UC Davis Aggies, thanks to the NCAA Transfer Portal.

Week 1 Kickoff: Seahawks @ Packers

The defending champion Green Bay Packers host the Seahawks to kick off the 2023 NFLHC season, the 10th in league history.

Place Your Bets!

The Betting Market is now open, place your bets for a selection of weekly games with some prop bets, such as Super Bowl odds.
Soluna

Strava

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, bbates728 said:

Ahh, well if the hikes don’t count then that makes sense. Either way, good job everyone!

If they continue to not show you could always label them as a walk I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't realize the strava group came back to life! I started training for a work sponsored 5k at the end of September, so I'm fat-guy-shuffling through the C25K plan. Feeling good so far...I was worried about my knee which is why I stopped running last November. Hopefully it holds up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evening Runners, do you run post dinner or pre dinner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, npklemm said:

Evening Runners, do you run post dinner or pre dinner?

Pre. It keeps me honest and I feel less bloated. I just usually eat a small snack before I go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kremit said:

Pre. It keeps me honest and I feel less bloated. I just usually eat a small snack before I go. 

Agreed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I've been running post and have noticed that I feel like shit during it. I'll try running pre tomorrow and see how I feel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last Weeks Top 3 that receive points:

  1. @smackemz with 2:52:19 total exercise time. (500 Points!)
  2. @grv413 with 2:26:14 total exercise time. (400 Points!)
  3. @npklemm with 2:01:05 total exercise time. (300 Points!)
  4. Went over 1 hour total exercise time for the week: @inspiral2 (100 Points!) who is Brad A. (100 Points!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Soluna said:

Last Weeks Top 3 that receive points:

  1. @smackemz with 2:52:19 total exercise time. (500 Points!)
  2. @grv413 with 2:26:14 total exercise time. (400 Points!)
  3. @npklemm with 2:01:05 total exercise time. (300 Points!)
  4. Went over 1 hour total exercise time for the week: @inspiral2 (100 Points!) who is Brad A. (100 Points!)

 

I'm Brad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was also over 1 hour. Technically this is discrimination. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kremit said:

I was also over 1 hour. Technically this is discrimination. 


That post was technically from 2 weeks ago.  He hasn't done the week that just ended. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, smackemz said:


That post was technically from 2 weeks ago.  He hasn't done the week that just ended. 

Ah I saw the 22 hours ago and assumed it was for last week. My bad I don't feel discriminated against anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kremit said:

Ah I saw the 22 hours ago and assumed it was for last week. My bad I don't feel discriminated against anymore. 


Yeah - technically "Strava Weeks" are Monday to Sunday.  So today started a new week.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...