What Can Brown Do For You?

With 270 yards 3 TDs, QB Brian Brown led the #7 seed Broncos to a 24-17 victory over Tennessee, Denver's first playoff win since 2018.

Defensive Swarm in Seattle

The #3 seed Seahawks won a drag-em-out game over Green Bay behind the defense, letting up 225 total yards and intercepting Jason Johnson twice.
News Ticker
  • Around the NFL | Divisional Weekend:
  • (SAT - 4 PM) SEA at WAS
  • (SAT - 8 PM) DEN at LV
  • (SUN - 3 PM) BUF at BAL
  • (SUN - 6 PM) PHI at DET
    • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

You don't have permission to chat.

• Replies 174
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys!  I'm a 25 year old youth pastor from Edmond, OK.  I am a die hard football fan (Boomer Sooner and Fly Eagles Fly).  I graduated from Oklahoma Baptist University with a dual degree in softwar

I guess I should do this now, huh?   I'm Alex, a 25-year old unemployed sports journalist who blogs about MACtion as a hobby/resume-booster. I had a sports editing job for a newspaper in NE

I was born in Illinois (both parents attended U of Illinois) but we moved to SoCal when I was 2. Grew up in Orange County, then came to Bay Area after freshman year of HS. Currently a sophomore in college.
      Played football (fullback), wrestled, and threw shotput and discus all through high school. I'm on the club rugby squad now, and I absolutely love the sport. Its a great way for me to continue athletics at this level without actually being a varsity scholarship athlete. 

Here we go this is where it gets fun boys. I was born in Florida and since then I have lived (in order) in Florida (Hollywood), Washington (Spokane), Germany, California (San Fran), Florida (Cocoa Beach), Las Vegas, Washington (Vancouver/ Greater Portland Area), Ohio (Dayton), Ohio (Columbus), Arizona (Phoenix), Ohio (Columbus), Ohio (Cincinnati). A fun fact I always use about myself is my college house is the one I've lived in longer than any other one place. This explains my love for a vast number of teams.

I'm a mobile application developer and went to The Ohio State University. I really love College Football and Movies.

My name's Patrick. Im from Toronto. For whatever reason I've always been a college football fan. I can't get into NFL football to save my life. My passions are Toronto FC soccer and WVU football. I picked Syracuse since WVU was taken and Syracuse is the local team (well I wasn't about to pick UB.) I went to York University here in Toronto who has probably the worst team in all of Canadian university football history. I'm looking forward to participating in this, especially getting in on it right from the beginning.

I'm Ashley! I grew up in rural Virginia, graduated with a creative writing degree from Virginia Tech and a law degree from Roger Williams University, and now I live in San Francisco, far away from my crazy-ass parents. Sadly my Hokies were already taken when I registered, but I'm excited about repping Cal, since I live like half an hour away from the campus :).

This is me!

J1cgfl3.jpg?2

I'll assume I'm the old fart here. At 35, I've got a wife and a 3 year old.  I found this through r/cfb and can't believe how quickly it's progressed. 

Played football from 6 yrs old until a freshman year of college and knew that I could make grades or play football, but not both.  Wound up doing neither. 

I've been watching Texas Tech since I was old enough to see, and truly love the program as a booster and on again off again season ticket holder.  

Hey y'all. My name is Ryan, but feel free to call me insane_baboon or any variant of it if you'd like. I was born in Florida, lived for a brief period in Pittsburgh, PA, and grew up in San Jose, CA.

I'm a graduate of UCF (hence why I chose to play with this team) with a degree in Finance and am currently living in Tampa, FL.

I'm an amateur photographer, avid car enthusiast (I love track days), and am obsessed with college football.

Hey y'all. My name is Ryan, but feel free to call me insane_baboon or any variant of it if you'd like. I was born in Florida, lived for a brief period in Pittsburgh, PA, and grew up in San Jose, CA.

I'm a graduate of UCF (hence why I chose to play with this team) with a degree in Finance and am currently living in Tampa, FL.

I'm an amateur photographer, avid car enthusiast (I love track days), and am obsessed with college football.

Can I call you Red Butt?

19, from Atlanta. Go to college at a school that doesn't have a football team.....but nevertheless I made it to a few football games this season and am a diehard Georgia Tech fan. I picked Ole Miss because Tech was already taken and OM are the SEC team I usually run with on NCAA.

Ok since everyone did a legitimate one I might as well too.

I'm 23 years old and live in Orlando, FL. I'm German-American and didn't move to the US until 6th grade. I'm really into football (soccer) and outdoor stuff (hiking, camping, exploring, etc) but I also love other sports (american football (obviously) and hockey). I graduated from Penn State almost 3 years ago and have since worked with NASA, teaching, and my current environmental job. No I am not an Astronaut. I've always been interested in space and the Earth and thus made it my career. My username is a contraction of the latin words for Sun and Moon - Sol and Luna which is my hidden way of showing what I love.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Hunter, i run a sports photo editing page on Instagram that has over 5500 followers, i'm a huge fan of football in general (HS/college/NFL), i played football til my freshman year of H, but then i filmed for my HS team til i graduated from sophomore year on. I have a habit of making huge spreadsheets of stats to compare all of the greatest players/teams of all time in every sport I follow. I'm 20 years old and I'm a sophomore at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, TX. I'm in Business Management right now but want to switch to Sports Marketing. My favorite two teams by far are Baylor and Texas A&M, but i have at least one team i cheer on in every conference

Hi, I'm Hunter, i run a sports photo editing page on Instagram that has over 5500 followers, i'm a huge fan of football in general (HS/college/NFL), i played football til my freshman year of H, but then i filmed for my HS team til i graduated from sophomore year on. I have a habit of making huge spreadsheets of stats to compare all of the greatest players/teams of all time in every sport I follow. I'm 20 years old and I'm a sophomore at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, TX. I'm in Business Management right now but want to switch to Sports Marketing. My favorite two teams by far are Baylor and Texas A&M, but i have at least one team i cheer on in every conference

We're gonna be good friends.