Soluna

Introductions

108 posts in this topic

Where are you guys from? Attend any universities? What other hobbies do you have?

I'm from Orlando, FL and I attended Penn State (which is why I chose Penn State!).

I was born in Illinois (both parents attended U of Illinois) but we moved to SoCal when I was 2. Grew up in Orange County, then came to Bay Area after freshman year of HS. Currently a sophomore in college.
Played football (fullback), wrestled, and threw shotput and discus all through high school. I'm on the club rugby squad now, and I absolutely love the sport. Its a great way for me to continue athletics at this level without actually being a varsity scholarship athlete. 

What's up guys. I was born in Texas and raised a Texas Longhorns fan (my dad went there). I was raised in Colorado, and now I go to school at UVa. Good luck all

Hello everyone! I was born in the great state of Michigan. Been a Spartan since birth and am currently a student there. I enjoy candle lit dinners, long walks on the beach. AND BURNING COUCHES GO GREEN BABAYYYYY!

I'm from Hawai'i, where I still attend high school, was born and raised a Notre Dame fan, and in the previous years have broadened my scope from the Irish to the entire beautiful realm of college football.

Born and raised my 23 years in Norman, OK. Hence the Sooner Fandom. My #2 is Michigan. Been my second favorite college team all my life. Went to a community college but got bored and dropped out and now do Tech Support.

Here we go this is where it gets fun boys. I was born in Florida and since then I have lived (in order) in Florida (Hollywood), Washington (Spokane), Germany, California (San Fran), Florida (Cocoa Beach), Las Vegas, Washington (Vancouver/ Greater Portland Area), Ohio (Dayton), Ohio (Columbus), Arizona (Phoenix), Ohio (Columbus), Ohio (Cincinnati). A fun fact I always use about myself is my college house is the one I've lived in longer than any other one place. This explains my love for a vast number of teams.

I'm a mobile application developer and went to The Ohio State University. I really love College Football and Movies.

Nelson Mandela Jr likes this

Born in Florida (I was raised a Gator fan, still am!), I've lived in Tennessee for about half of my life at this point, around Nashville. Picked A&M because they were one of the powerhouses left, though I almost took MTSU, where I'm at school currently.

My name's Patrick. Im from Toronto. For whatever reason I've always been a college football fan. I can't get into NFL football to save my life. My passions are Toronto FC soccer and WVU football. I picked Syracuse since WVU was taken and Syracuse is the local team (well I wasn't about to pick UB.) I went to York University here in Toronto who has probably the worst team in all of Canadian university football history. I'm looking forward to participating in this, especially getting in on it right from the beginning.

I'm Ashley! I grew up in rural Virginia, graduated with a creative writing degree from Virginia Tech and a law degree from Roger Williams University, and now I live in San Francisco, far away from my crazy-ass parents. Sadly my Hokies were already taken when I registered, but I'm excited about repping Cal, since I live like half an hour away from the campus :).

This is me!

J1cgfl3.jpg?2

Rome, known as Romancandle332 on Reddit, or Kevin if you're a butthead.

I'm fairly young, 21, from Ohio. Big football fan in general, but I watch way more college than NFL. I follow mostly Auburn and Cincinnati, although I had to transfer from 'Nati to Ohio due to budget issues.

I'll assume I'm the old fart here. At 35, I've got a wife and a 3 year old.  I found this through r/cfb and can't believe how quickly it's progressed. 

Played football from 6 yrs old until a freshman year of college and knew that I could make grades or play football, but not both.  Wound up doing neither. 

I've been watching Texas Tech since I was old enough to see, and truly love the program as a booster and on again off again season ticket holder.  

I'm a Buckeye fan that grew up in south Florida. Now I'm 20 and attending The University of Alabama. I have no ties to Clemson and I have no idea why I picked them. I've played football since I was in a pee-wee league, now I'm balling it up in the intramural league and barely passing easy classes. 

Hey y'all. My name is Ryan, but feel free to call me insane_baboon or any variant of it if you'd like. I was born in Florida, lived for a brief period in Pittsburgh, PA, and grew up in San Jose, CA.

I'm a graduate of UCF (hence why I chose to play with this team) with a degree in Finance and am currently living in Tampa, FL.

I'm an amateur photographer, avid car enthusiast (I love track days), and am obsessed with college football.

Hey y'all. My name is Ryan, but feel free to call me insane_baboon or any variant of it if you'd like. I was born in Florida, lived for a brief period in Pittsburgh, PA, and grew up in San Jose, CA.

I'm a graduate of UCF (hence why I chose to play with this team) with a degree in Finance and am currently living in Tampa, FL.

I'm an amateur photographer, avid car enthusiast (I love track days), and am obsessed with college football.

Can I call you Red Butt?

19, from Atlanta. Go to college at a school that doesn't have a football team.....but nevertheless I made it to a few football games this season and am a diehard Georgia Tech fan. I picked Ole Miss because Tech was already taken and OM are the SEC team I usually run with on NCAA.

Ok since everyone did a legitimate one I might as well too.

I'm 23 years old and live in Orlando, FL. I'm German-American and didn't move to the US until 6th grade. I'm really into football (soccer) and outdoor stuff (hiking, camping, exploring, etc) but I also love other sports (american football (obviously) and hockey). I graduated from Penn State almost 3 years ago and have since worked with NASA, teaching, and my current environmental job. No I am not an Astronaut. I've always been interested in space and the Earth and thus made it my career. My username is a contraction of the latin words for Sun and Moon - Sol and Luna which is my hidden way of showing what I love.

Hi, I'm Hunter, i run a sports photo editing page on Instagram that has over 5500 followers, i'm a huge fan of football in general (HS/college/NFL), i played football til my freshman year of H, but then i filmed for my HS team til i graduated from sophomore year on. I have a habit of making huge spreadsheets of stats to compare all of the greatest players/teams of all time in every sport I follow. I'm 20 years old and I'm a sophomore at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, TX. I'm in Business Management right now but want to switch to Sports Marketing. My favorite two teams by far are Baylor and Texas A&M, but i have at least one team i cheer on in every conference

Hi, I'm Hunter, i run a sports photo editing page on Instagram that has over 5500 followers, i'm a huge fan of football in general (HS/college/NFL), i played football til my freshman year of H, but then i filmed for my HS team til i graduated from sophomore year on. I have a habit of making huge spreadsheets of stats to compare all of the greatest players/teams of all time in every sport I follow. I'm 20 years old and I'm a sophomore at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, TX. I'm in Business Management right now but want to switch to Sports Marketing. My favorite two teams by far are Baylor and Texas A&M, but i have at least one team i cheer on in every conference

We're gonna be good friends.