• Announcements

• Soluna

General News   07/27/2017

CFBHC and NFLHC are both delayed 2-3 days to make up the 2 week gap at the beginning of August a bit. Recruiting this week will still be done Saturday night.
Soluna

Introductions

109 posts in this topic

Hello,My name is DJ and I'm from Washington island,Wisconsin but currently live in Durham,North Carolina.I recently graduated from Duke (Go Blue Devils) and I'm a advid gamer and sports fan. I found a post about this game that was from 2 years ago and said "Fuck it let's give this a go" and now I'm looking to learn the ropes.

GO DUKE! Class of 2015 here, what year did you graduate?

Hey all. 

I'm Siraxisbryo. I am 20 years old and currently attending Iowa State University. I've been following Iowa State sports (mostly football but some basketball and wrestling too) as long as I can remember so it's pretty much my dream school. As far as my sports experience goes in high school I ran cross country, wrestled, and played tennis. Honestly I put a lot more effort into the music program and as a result I was in pretty much every ensemble my school offered. (Marching band, symphonic band, Jazz 1, Chamber choir, Show choir) In fact I enjoy music so much I joined the men's music fraternity Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia here at Iowa State. (OAS AAS LLS, any brothers on here?) 

Alright so that's an overview of me, I'll stop myself here cause I could ramble on about it all day.

My name's Andrew, I found this site after it was mentioned on reddit's r/cfb. I'm a big college football fan and I''m eager to see how this simulation works and hopefully get involved soon! My favorite team in real life is Boston College.

Hey, my name is Juwan. I'm currently a 20 year old sophomore at The University of Memphis. I'm a big college football fan and I love my Tigers. I just finished up working for our football team's recruiting department and it had to have been one of the best jobs I have had. Nice to meet you all!

Hey, y'all, I'm Zane. Junior bioinformatics major + pre-med at Baylor. Big football and basketball fan, and I'm a runner when I'm healthy (f*** shinsplints). My IRL teams are Baylor, Tulsa, and OU (grew up a Sooner fan in Tulsa before coming to Baylor for academics).

Hey friends. I'm Sage. I am a graduate of Charleston Southern and am a diehard fan of Clemson. By day I'm a youth pastor. Any other time, I write for a website called Armchair All-Americans, covering my Clemson Tigers. I don't really know what all to do yet, but I love college football!

Hey guys!

I've seen this mentioned on /r/cfb multiple times and have decided to take the plunge! I am excited to be here and looking forward to your dank memes. I am 23 and work in web design/develop for a university. I live in the Mississippi Delta (gross) but I'm hoping to move back near my hometown with my wife in Nashville, TN soon! I am a Tennessee vols fan (shoutout to @Sagebow) and most of my football experience comes from playing TE/DE in middle school (we never won a single game) or Madden CFMs (where I rarely win a single game).

Looking forward to playing with y'all!

SageBow, UBL and K3ndr!ck_L@mar like this