T-C-U BETTER BELIEVE IT

#3 TCU took on #5 LSU this weekend and let everyone know that the Horned Frogs are legit. It was a defensive struggle but TCU was able to come out on top 13-10.

THE BUC STOPS HERE

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers didn't give Christian Skaggs any break Sunday, sacking the QB 6 times. The offense did their part behind QB Taylor Heiden and rookie RB DeNorris Jackson and came away with a 28-21 win.

DREAM KILLERS?

A top 15 matchup between the #11 Toledo Rockets and #15 Florida Gators ended in heartbreak for the Rockets. Florida managed to pull out the 25-22 win on the road. Anyone doubting either team was put on notice.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

The Green Bay Packers have raced to a 5-0 start after beating the 2-2 Seattle Seahawks. This game was very banner worthy which is why it is on here. I wonder if anyone can "catch" the Green Bay Packers, or maybe "intercept" them? No no, definitely catch.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (32793) . Darman (30746) . Soluna (26279) . stormstopper (19260) . npklemm (17743) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Soluna

Introductions

Hello,My name is DJ and I'm from Washington island,Wisconsin but currently live in Durham,North Carolina.I recently graduated from Duke (Go Blue Devils) and I'm a advid gamer and sports fan. I found a post about this game that was from 2 years ago and said "Fuck it let's give this a go" and now I'm looking to learn the ropes.

GO DUKE! Class of 2015 here, what year did you graduate?

Hey all. 

I'm Siraxisbryo. I am 20 years old and currently attending Iowa State University. I've been following Iowa State sports (mostly football but some basketball and wrestling too) as long as I can remember so it's pretty much my dream school. As far as my sports experience goes in high school I ran cross country, wrestled, and played tennis. Honestly I put a lot more effort into the music program and as a result I was in pretty much every ensemble my school offered. (Marching band, symphonic band, Jazz 1, Chamber choir, Show choir) In fact I enjoy music so much I joined the men's music fraternity Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia here at Iowa State. (OAS AAS LLS, any brothers on here?) 

Alright so that's an overview of me, I'll stop myself here cause I could ramble on about it all day.

Hey, my name is Juwan. I'm currently a 20 year old sophomore at The University of Memphis. I'm a big college football fan and I love my Tigers. I just finished up working for our football team's recruiting department and it had to have been one of the best jobs I have had. Nice to meet you all!

Hey, y'all, I'm Zane. Junior bioinformatics major + pre-med at Baylor. Big football and basketball fan, and I'm a runner when I'm healthy (f*** shinsplints). My IRL teams are Baylor, Tulsa, and OU (grew up a Sooner fan in Tulsa before coming to Baylor for academics).

Hey friends. I'm Sage. I am a graduate of Charleston Southern and am a diehard fan of Clemson. By day I'm a youth pastor. Any other time, I write for a website called Armchair All-Americans, covering my Clemson Tigers. I don't really know what all to do yet, but I love college football!

Hey guys!

I've seen this mentioned on /r/cfb multiple times and have decided to take the plunge! I am excited to be here and looking forward to your dank memes. I am 23 and work in web design/develop for a university. I live in the Mississippi Delta (gross) but I'm hoping to move back near my hometown with my wife in Nashville, TN soon! I am a Tennessee vols fan (shoutout to @Sagebow) and most of my football experience comes from playing TE/DE in middle school (we never won a single game) or Madden CFMs (where I rarely win a single game).

Looking forward to playing with y'all!

Hey guys. Big fan of all sports, but my favorite ones to watch are football and soccer (football and football?!). Played rugby throughout high school and university and attended the University of Michigan. Graduated a few years now and working, and pretty excited to be a part of this community!

Hello all! My name is Justin and I'm from the great state of Oklahoma. I work outside as a service tech (man it's hot outside).  I love college football, especially statistics, and am a die hard Sooner fan. However, I can ride the Okie State Cowboys bandwagon if the need arises! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully take a team to the top.

Hey everybody, my name is Brent and I’m from Wichita, Kansas. I’ve really gotten into college football over the last 2 years following several different teams. Wichita State is really my favorite school but obviously no football for them. Anyway, I’m looking forward to hopefully grabbing a team soon. I’ve been a part of several other college leagues. Thanks guys!

Hey Guys, my name is Justin and I'm from Oklahoma. I'm a huge football fan of all levels but college is by far my favorite. I'm a Texas Longhorns fan (it's rough here in OK, especially the last 7 years) and have been addicted to college football video games for about the last 15 years. I still play NCAA 14 probably 10-20 hours a week. I found this site on Reddit and it seems like the next step up from console games so I am really hoping i'm able to get a team for the upcoming season. Excited to be apart of the community and i'm sure i'll see you around!!

On 8/23/2017 at 2:37 PM, Bluebolt77 said:

Hello all! My name is Justin and I'm from the great state of Oklahoma. I work outside as a service tech (man it's hot outside).  I love college football, especially statistics, and am a die hard Sooner fan. However, I can ride the Okie State Cowboys bandwagon if the need arises! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully take a team to the top.

1 hour ago, Fenix said:

Hey Guys, my name is Justin and I'm from Oklahoma. I'm a huge football fan of all levels but college is by far my favorite. I'm a Texas Longhorns fan (it's rough here in OK, especially the last 7 years) and have been addicted to college football video games for about the last 15 years. I still play NCAA 14 probably 10-20 hours a week. I found this site on Reddit and it seems like the next step up from console games so I am really hoping i'm able to get a team for the upcoming season. Excited to be apart of the community and i'm sure i'll see you around!!

:firefirefire:

I guess I should do this now, huh?

I'm Alex, a 25-year old unemployed sports journalist who blogs about MACtion as a hobby/resume-booster. I had a sports editing job for a newspaper in NE Indiana, but some shit went down with my sister and her newborn baby, so I moved back to SE Michigan to help be around for them and, by extension, living with my girlfriend so we can see if we should get married or not. I graduated from Eastern Michigan, spent a year with the school newspaper, then joined HustleBelt.com as a contributor, then moved up as a baseball editor, then eventually took over the damn thing. I left that a while ago for my newspaper gig, now HB is just... well, it's pretty bad. Lotsa talented writers left it for one reason or another, and the new people running the ship care too damn much about #clicks. I always figured that if the writing was good, the clicks would come.

Ah well. As we say in Detroit: Not my kid.

Anyways, I'm applying for jobs still. Keeping my fingers crossed for the good jobs, but I think I might have to settle on working at some dead-end job for a while just to pay the bills and do some freelance work on the side. All the while, I'll be playing MLB The Show, podcasting, trying to catch up on some reading, that sort of deal. 

Go Green.

1 hour ago, AvocadoSoup said:

I guess I should do this now, huh?

I'm Alex, a 25-year old unemployed sports journalist who blogs about MACtion as a hobby/resume-booster. I had a sports editing job for a newspaper in NE Indiana, but some shit went down with my sister and her newborn baby, so I moved back to SE Michigan to help be around for them and, by extension, living with my girlfriend so we can see if we should get married or not. I graduated from Eastern Michigan, spent a year with the school newspaper, then joined HustleBelt.com as a contributor, then moved up as a baseball editor, then eventually took over the damn thing. I left that a while ago for my newspaper gig, now HB is just... well, it's pretty bad. Lotsa talented writers left it for one reason or another, and the new people running the ship care too damn much about #clicks. I always figured that if the writing was good, the clicks would come.

Ah well. As we say in Detroit: Not my kid.

Anyways, I'm applying for jobs still. Keeping my fingers crossed for the good jobs, but I think I might have to settle on working at some dead-end job for a while just to pay the bills and do some freelance work on the side. All the while, I'll be playing MLB The Show, podcasting, trying to catch up on some reading, that sort of deal. 

Go Green.

Wait, you ran the Hustlebelt? So you just stepped down within the last year and the guy from Over The Pylon took over?

Hey guys - it's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Jeff and I'm a 28 year old solutions engineer with Salesforce. I work remotely and live in Athens, GA with my wife and two dogs:

unnamed.jpg.505d3cf4f479060fb3d9f97c71328050.jpg

I graduated from the University of Georgia in 2012 with a degree in Marketing and am a huge Dawgs fan.

6 hours ago, Jeff said:

Hey guys - it's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Jeff and I'm a 28 year old solutions engineer with Salesforce. I work remotely and live in Athens, GA with my wife and two dogs:

unnamed.jpg.505d3cf4f479060fb3d9f97c71328050.jpg

I graduated from the University of Georgia in 2012 with a degree in Marketing and am a huge Dawgs fan.

Welcome! We've got a few UGA fans around here (seems like maybe too many...?), so I think you'll fit in just fine :)