Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Training Camp SZN

Training camp has now opened up. The defending AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs got to it early as they try to make their way back to Super Bowl XI.

The Cleveland Browns Select Zach Lombardi

With the first overall pick in the 2024 NFLHC Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Lombardi, Quarterback, Navy.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Soluna

Introductions

A little late but I just saw someone else post here. My name is Martin, 30 years old. From Katy, TX just outside of Houston. Fan of all things Houston. Also a fan of ND Football and Duke Basketball. Aside from the Astros recent success I've learned to deal with little return on high expectations. Currently attending the most illustrious online college, Davenport University (Panthers?), on the government's dime to get my Sports Management degree before I'm done protecting your freedoms. Hoping to some day do some real life front office stuff. Sportsy, sports, sports. Play Madden and 2K every year but they're always missing a bit of the management side of things I enjoy. And NCAA Football has left a void in most of our lives I'm sure. This site looks like something I didn't know I needed and the community seems pretty cool so far. Thanks to everyone who's dealt with my annoying questions and all the help. Can't wait for the season to start but I've been tracking everything I can in the NFLHC offseason. Hoping to make UTSA relevant, but Bubada at Rice seems like the person to currently chase. Having guys at work teach me Excel to help with the spreadsheets. Am tempted now to learn more about "computering" because putting together a Pro Football Reference (stat bible) for this site would be dope.    

30 minutes ago, mahrowkeen said:

A little late but I just saw someone else post here. My name is Martin, 30 years old. From Katy, TX just outside of Houston. Fan of all things Houston. Also a fan of ND Football and Duke Basketball. Aside from the Astros recent success I've learned to deal with little return on high expectations. Currently attending the most illustrious online college, Davenport University (Panthers?), on the government's dime to get my Sports Management degree before I'm done protecting your freedoms. Hoping to some day do some real life front office stuff. Sportsy, sports, sports. Play Madden and 2K every year but they're always missing a bit of the management side of things I enjoy. And NCAA Football has left a void in most of our lives I'm sure. This site looks like something I didn't know I needed and the community seems pretty cool so far. Thanks to everyone who's dealt with my annoying questions and all the help. Can't wait for the season to start but I've been tracking everything I can in the NFLHC offseason. Hoping to make UTSA relevant, but Bubada at Rice seems like the person to currently chase. Having guys at work teach me Excel to help with the spreadsheets. Am tempted now to learn more about "computering" because putting together a Pro Football Reference (stat bible) for this site would be dope.    

Go Irish 

16 hours ago, mahrowkeen said:

Go Duke!

On 8/23/2018 at 8:43 PM, neovenator250 said:

I realize this is two and a half months late, but how on earth does a Nebraska fan raised in Pennsylvania claim that username?

Lol...well played but wrong sport.  My favorite golfer, for many years, was Ernie Els.  His nickname being 'TheBigEasy'.  :ninja:

Hello all! I am new as you can probably tell, and am excited to get started. I grew up in Chicago and a few years ago moved to Dallas, where I currently attend the University of Texas at Dallas which, unfortunately, does not field a football team (even though we totally could get a decent DIII team formed but that's neither here nor there). I am 21 years old and am a HUGE fan of the Michigan Wolverines (Go Blue!) while my secondary team is, surprisingly to some, Notre Dame. As far as professional sports I am a big fan of Da Bears, and also root for the White Sox, Bulls, and Blackhawks. I found this forum randomly as I stumbled upon your guys' wiki page and was confused as to why it had Purdue as the 2021 Champs when the 2021 season didn't happen yet. After browsing this site and the wiki for the past hour or so I thought it would be a really cool thing to try out. I hope to have a lot of fun on here as I progress my way though the coaching gauntlet in hopes of controlling my own team someday. 

2 hours ago, VerifiedThing said:

Hello all! I am new as you can probably tell, and am excited to get started. I grew up in Chicago and a few years ago moved to Dallas, where I currently attend the University of Texas at Dallas which, unfortunately, does not field a football team (even though we totally could get a decent DIII team formed but that's neither here nor there). I am 21 years old and am a HUGE fan of the Michigan Wolverines (Go Blue!) while my secondary team is, surprisingly to some, Notre Dame. As far as professional sports I am a big fan of Da Bears, and also root for the White Sox, Bulls, and Blackhawks. I found this forum randomly as I stumbled upon your guys' wiki page and was confused as to why it had Purdue as the 2021 Champs when the 2021 season didn't happen yet. After browsing this site and the wiki for the past hour or so I thought it would be a really cool thing to try out. I hope to have a lot of fun on here as I progress my way though the coaching gauntlet in hopes of controlling my own team someday. 

Michigan...and Notre Dame? You're right, that's surprising, but I'm sure there's a good reason there. The fact that you root for the Sox and not the Cubs means I'll give you the benefit of the doubt :P

28 minutes ago, stormstopper said:

Michigan...and Notre Dame? You're right, that's surprising, but I'm sure there's a good reason there. The fact that you root for the Sox and not the Cubs means I'll give you the benefit of the doubt :P

The reason is that my dad raised me a Notre Dame fan, but he forgot to mention there was a much better team playing in Ann Arbor, and it wasn't until I was 7 til I realized they were both pretty big rivals in football. I'm conflicted every time they play, and this year will be especially rough since both teams are expected to have great seasons (hopefully)

I can't accept this. Go Irish

7 minutes ago, VerifiedThing said:

The reason is that my dad raised me a Notre Dame fan, but he forgot to mention there was a much better team playing in Ann Arbor, and it wasn't until I was 7 til I realized they were both pretty big rivals in football. I'm conflicted every time they play, and this year will be especially rough since both teams are expected to have great seasons (hopefully)

Both of those teams (but especially Notre Dame) are usually pretty good about easing down expectations pretty early, so you should be fine there. 

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site. I'm looking for a replacement to years of NCAA Dynasty mode as my PS3 has finally given out and I can't find it in myself to buy another one for one game.

That being said, from what I can tell, this place seems pretty neat. I'm looking forward to joining the community!

Hi everybody...JUST joined about 20 minutes ago, no team yet, but should be fun. From Oregon, lived many places, now reside in Chula Vista, CA. Played football and baseball in HS. Big sports fan. Oregon Ducks, STL Cardinals...Still trying to figure this out...Later all.

What's up, my name's Ben and I'm a first-year law student at Northeastern University in Boston. I grew up in the boonies of North Carolina, but spent the last five years or so in Raleigh for college. I'm an NC State grad and a huge Pack fan, which really just involves a lot of pain and misguided optimism.

Hi my name is Aaron, I am from Scotland in the UK not England....  Big fan of Michigan State Spartans and a soft spot for Boston College as my cousins go/went to college there.

I love the NFL, Dolphins fan sadly...  I am started to get into college football over the last 4 years.  Play in numerous madden leagues and Kirby told me about the league etc and I couldn't wait to get involved.

Anything else I should write up or complete etc to get a team going?

Hello, my name is Trevor I am a huge football fanatic. A crazed Notre Dame fan and a fan of the Detroit Lions. I am curious about how this league works and am excited to be a part of it. I work in a slow paced job where I am on the computer a lot so I plan on being on here quite often each day. I love MACtion and would enjoy starting my career in the MAC if the conference would have me!

8 minutes ago, GRHINO said:

I work in a slow paced job where I am on the computer a lot so I plan on being on here quite often each day.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

My name is Chris and I am currently in HS. Idk if it will interfere with a team's operations but hopefully I can stay active everyday and have fun. I know that I wiill enjoy this authentic high CFB experience.

What's up everybody, my name is Curby and I am from North Carolina. I am currently attending NC State, so that makes me a big Wolfpack fan and it also means I am used to disappointment because of our tendency to lose games we shouldn't. I also root for the San Diego Chargers and New England Patriots. This site looks interesting so I just wanted to see if I could get more involved in college football games (NCAA Football is getting kinda old).    

Hello, my name is Nemo. I am a 20 year-old Korean-America. Grew up in the Suburban Chicagoland-Area and currently a junior at the University of California. I am an ABSOLUTE sports fan.