CBS Sports

[2019] Super Bowl VI

29 posts in this topic

On 12/25/2016 at 7:22 PM, Jumanji said:

This will forever be my favorite moment as a member of this site. It is unfortunate that it had to come at the expense of the Jets. I love that staff and what they've done with their team over the years. Great game, you guys.

Super Bowl VI MVP: Todd Lester, QB, San Francisco 49ers

This is the perfect ending to a perfect season for us. I've talked about it in the shoutbox, but we took Lester with a plan for what we wanted this offense to become. Lester had some growing pains early, but he has turned into exactly what we'd hoped. We live and die by this man. For him to be the MVP of the biggest game we'll ever play is just...unbelievable.

I cannot tell you how many late nights I've had with Duncan over these four seasons, just going over the roster, the gameplan, the draft, and our vision. This team has undergone some staff changes over the years, but Duncan has been the constant. He's a great coach and puts a ton of work into this. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else on the site. Duncan is the reason we've been able to accomplish all of this and I love him for it. I hope this leads to him getting some much-deserved recognition around here.

I've said it before but I love my team, my staff, and everything else about this place. Thanks to all for making it such a great community to be a part of. Most of all, thanks to Soluna for making all of this possible. If it weren't for you, people like me couldn't experience great moments like this.

Big congrats to the entire 49ers organization for a brilliant year! 

I can't wait until we play again because I think SF-PHI is turning into a marquee NFLHC rivalry that I want to win more instances of :)

Jumanji likes this

On 12/25/2016 at 6:56 PM, Emperor_of_Orange said:

#Wegrets

Erik Wegert, NYJ, 24 of 32 for 390 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT

Stupid 400 passing yards lost us the game