rabidsnowman

Rabid's "It's been too many days since we've mocked" 2020 Mock Draft

31 posts in this topic

Well, here we go again.  Might as well mock you guys up another fun filled draft.  

1. Tennessee Titans - DE Anthony Miller 6-3 253 R Tennessee [Blitz] 83  
  2. Arizona Cardinals - WR Raheem Robinson 6-3 192 R Oklahoma State [Speed] 83
  3. San Diego Chargers - FS Aaron Blakely 6-1 182 R Wisconsin [Man Coverage] 82
  4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - DE Tyler Jones 6-1 257 R Mississippi State [Contain] 83
  5. Cleveland Browns - OT Taylor Randolph 6-4 278 R Iowa [Pass Blocking] 83
  6. Cleveland Browns - CB Blake Turner 6-3 176 R Ohio State [Man Coverage] 81
  7. Dallas Cowboys - DE Dexter Flowers 6-1 265 R Southern Miss [Blitz] 82
  8. Green Bay Packers - C Lucas Hurd 6-4 276 R Alabama [Pass Blocking] 83
  9. New Orleans Saints - WR Sam Hiller-Weeden 6-3 205 R Fresno State [Target] 82
  10. Green Bay Packers - OG Lucas Hopkins 6-6 261 R Missouri [Run Blocking] 81
  11. SeattleSeahawks - DT Michael McBride 6-4 313 R Pittsburgh [2-Gap] 81
  12. Houston Texans - WR Jeremy Cook 6-0 217 R Washington State [Target] 82
  13. Chicago Bears - ILB C.J. Thomas 6-4 240 R Georgia [Mike] 82
  14. Jacksonville Jaguars - DE Eric Jennings 6-3 259 R Oregon [Blitz] 81
  15. Atlanta Falcons - QB Brett Fisher 6-2 211 R Miami [Scrambling] 82
  16. Washington Redskins - DE Shah Vereen 6-1 259 R South Carolina [Blitz] 81
  17. Minnesota Vikings - DE Jared Self 6-2 256 R Michigan [blitz] 81
  18. Cincinnati Bengals - OLB Daquan Darcey 6-4 232 R TCU [Coverage] 80
  19. Miami Dolphins - WR Benjamin Franklin 5-9 160 R Rutgers [speed] 81
  20. Denver Broncos - SS Corey Davis 6-2 195 R Pittsburgh [Zone Coverage] 81
  21. LA Rams - DE Isaiah Hall 6-2 246 R Bowling Green [Contain] 81
  22. New England Patriots - RB Terrence Rodgers 6-0 173 R Mississippi State [Speed] 82
  23. Baltimore Ravens - DE Gabriel Beauchamp 6-1 256 R Akron [Blitz] 80
  24. Carolina Panthers - OG Russell Benson-Gifford 6-7 260 R South Carolina [Pass Blocking] 81
  25. KC Chiefs - RB J.B. Blacknall 5-8 207 R UAB [Power] 82
  26. Detroit Lions - WR William Anderson 6-3 207 R Alabama [Target] 80
  27. KC Chiefs - DE Luke Lyles 6-0 249 R Vanderbilt [Blitz] 79
  28. Indianapolis Colts - CB Jordan Harris 5-10 185 R North Dakota State [Zone Coverage] 80
  29. Philadelphia Eagles - OG Ian Hendrickson 6-5 319 R Arizona [Run Blocking] 81
  30. Oakland Raiders - DT Nigel McKinney 6-4 296 R Georgia [1-Gap] 80 
  31. New York Jets - RB Arturo Pacheco 5-10 194 R Iowa State [Speed] 81
  32. San Fransisco 49ers - DT Ronald Barker 6-4 299 R Boston College [2-Gap] 80
Dacder, bingo415, Quasar and 6 others like this

Nice work! Not sure I see Chicago going ILB when they just traded for one though. A quick slot guy would be a good fit for us with Cobb and Brunel on the outside. 

3 minutes ago, alienufo said:

did you forget someone?

Fixed.  I like the pick for you for the same reasons I liked it for Baltimore.  No real major needs, so you build for the future.

4 minutes ago, HAFFnHAFF said:

Nice work! Not sure I see Chicago going ILB when they just traded for one though. A quick slot guy would be a good fit for us with Cobb and Brunel on the outside. 

I forgot about that.  

Just now, rabidsnowman said:

I forgot about that.  

They may still since harris is older and maybe a stop gap. Who knows? I say storm reaches for Jennings lol

rabidsnowman likes this

1 minute ago, HAFFnHAFF said:

They may still since harris is older and maybe a stop gap. Who knows? I say storm reaches for Jennings lol

I tried to limit my homer picks to the obvious one.   Thomas would be the steal of the draft at 13.

Ayy Fisher

Blake Turner's stock has never been lower for me than right after this week. He got annhilated by Moffett and Franklin. Stiles at least got picks in games where he gave up gaudy yardage.

Quasar likes this

5 minutes ago, rabidsnowman said:

Fixed.  I like the pick for you for the same reasons I liked it for Baltimore.  No real major needs, so you build for the future.

well, you tried i guess. i actually do have significant needs on the dline and I already have 3 QBs that progressed +2 in the offseason. Oh and one of them was MVP.  I'd sooner trade out of the first than draft another QB

1 minute ago, alienufo said:

well, you tried i guess. i actually do have significant needs on the dline and I already have 3 QBs that progressed +2 in the offseason. Oh and one of them was MVP.  I'd sooner trade out of the first than draft another QB

K lemme see what I can do.  

Jumanji likes this

5 minutes ago, Time said:

I understand the logic behind our pick and could see us going that way but unfortunately the MAC isn't a real conference and their players are inferior 

I second this statement

5 minutes ago, HAFFnHAFF said:

We would absolutely still consider C.J. Thomas with that pick. Depends on who else is there, of course.

3 minutes ago, alienufo said:

Smokescreen #JenningsToOakland

bingo415 and HAFFnHAFF like this

4 minutes ago, alienufo said:

Well I don't see you taking a short 78 ovr DE, so I mocked you a DT.  I have the DE's picked pretty clean.  Storm is going to hate that Jennings fell out of the first round though.

Just now, rabidsnowman said:

Well I don't see you taking a short 78 ovr DE, so I mocked you a DT.  I have the DE's picked pretty clean.  Storm is going to hate that Jennings fell out of the first round though.

thats more realistic at least

Just now, alienufo said:

thats more realistic at least

Actually i figured you were going to make an offer on Frank Williams and steal him from me, shoring up your D-line, and I was going to respond by stealing Mike Triplett from you the same way.

We should just go ahead and trade them now and save time :P

1 minute ago, rabidsnowman said:

Actually i figured you were going to make an offer on Frank Williams and steal him from me, shoring up your D-line, and I was going to respond by stealing Mike Triplett from you the same way.

We should just go ahead and trade them now and save time :P

i couldn't afford him.

I don't think he expects him to go in the 1st tbh.

I would rather he find the best situation with a good organization than stay in the first round. Oakland fits the criteria from an organizational standpoint, but Jennings wouldn't see the field barring a Hall injury.

Just now, acewulf said:

I like Fisher, but if this happens IRL I'll be pretty sad.  Pretty much a worst case scenario for us.  

I saw it as a developmental pick for you.   AJJ has pretty likely plateaued, and Fisher could potentially pass him in just a couple of years.