Soluna

Soluna

17 posts in this topic

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

• KubaBVB09

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

• I wrote the coaching course so this isn't a problem.

3. What team do you want to coach?

• Florida Gators. Someone please treat E.J. McGuire and Garrett Strange alright, I'm going to miss them :(.

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

• If SageBow does not choose to approve me I will remain at Northwestern and the SEC will be electing a new commissioner.

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

• 26 year old Geologist/Astronaut that lives in Florida but really lives in Germany. I work 40+ hours a week on this site and 40+ hours a week at my job.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

• More than pretty much everyone... except alien and Jumbo. They have more time on here than me!

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

• I don't lose much so not really relevant. I've got two rings to prove it.

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

• I was recommended by the site owner.

4 minutes ago, Soluna said:

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

• 26 year old Geologist/Astronaut that lives in Florida but really lives in Germany. I work 40+ hours a week on this site and 40+ hours a week at my job.

I count 2 sentences

4 minutes ago, Soluna said:

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

• If SageBow does not choose to approve me I will remain at Northwestern and the SEC will be electing a new commissioner.

Uh...

You're approved for Florida!

• Go here and make a new thread entitled "Florida Gators". Feel free to decorate it with pictures and stats of your team. Soluna will post your roster into that thread when he gets time.
  • Make sure to make an account on the interface. That's where we handle scheduling, gameplanning, and recruiting. Get it switched over to Florida by requesting it as your team.
  • Request to be set up with the Florida avatar here.
  • An expectation is for you to handle Florida's Wikipage. If you are inexperienced with wiki editing, Descreto's Blog is extremely helpful.
  • As always, go to the Coaching Course for quick questions.
  • If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to PM me or ask in the shout box.

Welcome to the SEC!

Just now, SageBow said:

I count 2 sentences

Uh...

• Go here and make a new thread entitled "Arkansas Razorbacks". Feel free to decorate it with pictures and stats of your team. Soluna will post your roster into that thread when he gets time.
  • Make sure to make an account on the interface. That's where we handle scheduling, gameplanning, and recruiting. Get it switched over to Florida by requesting it as your team.
  • Request to be set up with the Florida avatar here.
  • An expectation is for you to handle Florida's Wikipage. If you are inexperienced with wiki editing, Descreto's Blog is extremely helpful.
  • As always, go to the Coaching Course for quick questions.
  • If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to PM me or ask in the shout box.

Welcome to the SEC!

1 minute ago, SageBow said:

I count 2 sentences

Uh...

• Go here and make a new thread entitled "Arkansas Razorbacks". Feel free to decorate it with pictures and stats of your team. Soluna will post your roster into that thread when he gets time.
  •  

paperllamasunited and npklemm like this

1 hour ago, Soluna said:

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

• I don't lose much so not really relevant. I've got two rings to prove it.

Just two rings? Second most in the SEC now. 

Isaac829, Dacder, caesari and 14 others like this