Hail to the Lion

Penn State celebrates an East Division championship and a Land Grant Trophy win with their crushing defeat of Michigan State.

All-American: UCF cruises by USF to 12-0

UCF easily handles USF to win the East division of the AAC.
Sign in to follow this  
SlinkyJr

SlinkyJr

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

SlinkyJr

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach

Michigan State

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Arkansas

Michigan State again

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I'm a simple man, Im 22, I graduated from MSU and now am at Central Michigan for grad school in Sports Administration. I currently work for CMU athletics' marketing department and I like to watch people trip but pretend to start running.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

About as long as you last in bed

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

Slinky fumbled this response

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

winmachine

31 minutes ago, SlinkyJr said:

I'm a simple man, Im 22, I graduated from MSU and now am at Central Michigan for grad school in Sports Administration. I currently work for CMU athletics' marketing department and I like to watch people trip but pretend to start running.

That sounds like A LOT more than I have going on. 

Hello, and welcome to the B1G! You're approved as head coach of the Michigan State Spartans. 

Please create a team page, depth chart, and request access to MSU on the Interface. I will handle approving your access on the Interface as well. 

The B1G has expectations that coaches participate in media and League voting protocols, in addition to out-of-conference scheduling parameters and must remain active with respect to recruiting. We're glad you've decided to join the best Conference in the land, and Go Gophers!!