FLAG BEARERS

As the CFBHC season rolls near, it's the Michigan Wolverines led by Head Coach jmjacobs who grab the top spot in the preseason AP poll. Will they remain at the top? Or fall to an unlikely upset?

FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH

Patriots QB Darren Werner gave us a little blast from the past when he threw for 475 yards and 5 touchdowns against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in preseason week 2.

IT'S CROOTIN SEASON

Along with the CFBHC season comes CROOTIN! Time to think, and think and think, and maybe overthink your strategies and then get beat out by Penn State on all of your favorite croots.

ALL HAIL MCQUEEN?

Detroit Lions rookie CB Kevin McQueen has made some noise early in the preseason, recording an interception in both games so far. Have the Lions finally found Keyshawn Thompson a running mate?

HOCKEY COME BACK, WE CAN MAKE IT UP TO YOU

NHLHC fans take to the stands during the NFLHC preseason to beg for an end on the NHLHC Lockout and a return to the ice.
    Chatbox -
    Darman (28024) . Rome (28021) . Soluna (22973) . stormstopper (17520) . npklemm (15650) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    bingo415

Bingo415

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

email: adamreinwald@gmail.com; reddit: goducks2438

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

CONFIRMED

3. What team do you want to coach?

University of Oregon

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Stay at Minnesota

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I've been here for a while, starting with the 2013 season--more info: 38, live in Minneapolis with wife and son; musician, non-profit employee, I fit in ok around here.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

I've made it work.

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

I've made it work.

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

Soluna's original reddit post

You're approved for Oregon!

• Go here and make a new thread entitled "Oregon Ducks". Feel free to decorate it with pictures and stats of your team. Soluna will post your roster into that thread when he gets time.
    • Make sure to make an account on the interface. That's where we handle scheduling, gameplanning, and recruiting. Get it switched over to Oregon Ducks by requesting it as your team.
    • Request to be set up with the Oregon avatar here.
    • An expectation is for you to handle the Oregon Ducks wiki page. If you are inexperienced with wiki editing, Descreto's Blog is extremely helpful.
    • As always, go to the Coaching Course for quick questions.
    • If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to PM me or ask in the shout box.

Welcome home, bingo.

40 minutes ago, ndunkelbarger69 said:

ndunkelbarger69, from the dinkelberry news here, Bingo what made you decide to leave Minnesota for Oregon?

I'm an Oregon boy and an Oregon fan---have been my whole life. I live in Minneapolis, so the Gophers were always a great second option. But I 'm excited to come home--and beat ASU in week 15!

14 minutes ago, bingo415 said:

I'm an Oregon boy and an Oregon fan---have been my whole life. I live in Minneapolis, so the Gophers were always a great second option. But I 'm excited to come home--and beat ASU in week 15!

Lol!! We'll see! Good to have you in the PAC 12!!

1 hour ago, constapatedape said:

From last Bowl season to this bowl season the PAC has added Me, Franz and Bingo (and notorious? Might have been a little earlier) now. That's a huge influx of coaching wisdom 

I came over during bowl season. My first game was getting blown out by my old team lol

1 hour ago, constapatedape said:

From last Bowl season to this bowl season the PAC has added Me, Franz and Bingo (and notorious? Might have been a little earlier) now. That's a huge influx of coaching wisdom 

And the Big Ten West has lost:

• Bingo 
    • Soluna
    • jmjacobs (still in Big Ten though)
    • Nimzy