Hail to the Lion

Penn State celebrates an East Division championship and a Land Grant Trophy win with their crushing defeat of Michigan State.

All-American: UCF cruises by USF to 12-0

UCF easily handles USF to win the East division of the AAC.
Sign in to follow this  
lucas95

lucas95

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

lgr1379@gmail.com

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed 

3. What team do you want to coach?

Minnesota

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Stay at MTSU 

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I am a 21 year old college student, am originally from Uruguay and pretty much love watching every sport.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

I have plenty of time.

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? I  think I  have proven this at S.C. I walked into a bare cupboard and knew the first couple years were going to be bad.

I've lost the first two seasons starting to build in Tennessee, so I can handle losing.

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

Definitely not through Dean.

You're approved for Minnesota!  :minnesota:

• Go here and make a new thread entitled "Minnesota Golden Gophers". Feel free to decorate it with pictures and stats of your team. Soluna will post your roster into that thread when he gets time.
  • Make sure to make an account on the interface. That's where we handle scheduling, gameplanning, and recruiting. Get it switched over to Minnesota by requesting it as your team.
  • Request to be set up with the Minnesota avatar here.
  • An expectation is for you to handle Minnesota's Wikipage. If you are inexperienced with wiki editing, Descreto's Blog is extremely helpful.
  • As always, go to the Coaching Course for quick questions.
  • If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to PM me or ask in the shout box.

:bigten:         :bigten:         :bigten: