Siraxisbryo

Siraxisbryo

7 posts in this topic

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

bwick99@gmail.com

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?

Old Dominion Monarchs

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Kent State Golden Flashes

Tulsa Golden Hurricane

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I'm a 20 year old college student at Iowa State University majoring in Technical Communication. I'm from Iowa originally and I think I'd be a good fit here because I really enjoy college football. Yes, I know it sounds like a weird concept, an Iowa State fan enjoying football, but I can assure you I do. I think I'd be a good fit here just because I love to talk about it with other people and participate in college football communities (r/cfb, r/cyclonenation, etc.)

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

In an average week, I have a few hours of free time probably around 3 or 4, so I think that's plenty of time for me to devote to this site.

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

As an Iowa State fan, I am VERY used to losing games. I also played sports all through high school and was far from being the best. 

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

I found out about this website from a regular google search.

ImposterCauster likes this

Welcome to the site, feel free to PM me or anyone if you have questions and don't hesitate to ask in the shoutbox.

12 minutes ago, Siraxisbryo said:

I know it sounds like a weird concept, an Iowa State fan enjoying football, but I can assure you I do.

It's okay bb; the Cyclones will always have 2011 :D

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to PM a commissioner or ask in the shoutbox!

You're approved for Old Dominion!

• Request here for a :odu: logo for your avatar picture.
  • We are in the preseason, plenty of time to prepare for the season.
  • Go here and create an account with the same username, this is where gameplanning, scheduling, and recruiting happens. Also stay on the site and request for a team.
  • If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to ask in the chat.

Welcome to the greatest conference in America, :cusa:!