Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soluna

Event #15: Devereaux's Day Off

10 posts in this topic

people are looking at this as a positive event but I disagree, you just know after this that Devy will become money hungry and will start demanding Brian Brown money to stay with the roster. Mike Thomas knows exactly what he's doing...as soon as Devy walks the team will be all his.

14 hours ago, neovenator250 said:

is that chemistry in general or chemistry between just the two of them.  because if its the 2nd one, I didn't even realize that two QBs could have chemistry

People misunderstand what chemistry is exactly which is fine because I want to stay purposefully vague.

Chemistry is never between two people, it's relative to the whole team. Like if a coordinator says +% QB/WR chemistry it means those two positions just have better chemistry with the whole team.

2 hours ago, Soluna said:

People misunderstand what chemistry is exactly which is fine because I want to stay purposefully vague.

Chemistry is never between two people, it's relative to the whole team. Like if a coordinator says +% QB/WR chemistry it means those two positions just have better chemistry with the whole team.

Thank you for clearing that up.  That is fantastic.

deandean1998 likes this