FLAG BEARERS

As the CFBHC season rolls near, it's the Michigan Wolverines led by Head Coach jmjacobs who grab the top spot in the preseason AP poll. Will they remain at the top? Or fall to an unlikely upset?

FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH

Patriots QB Darren Werner gave us a little blast from the past when he threw for 475 yards and 5 touchdowns against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in preseason week 2.

IT'S CROOTIN SEASON

Along with the CFBHC season comes CROOTIN! Time to think, and think and think, and maybe overthink your strategies and then get beat out by Penn State on all of your favorite croots.

ALL HAIL MCQUEEN?

Detroit Lions rookie CB Kevin McQueen has made some noise early in the preseason, recording an interception in both games so far. Have the Lions finally found Keyshawn Thompson a running mate?

HOCKEY COME BACK, WE CAN MAKE IT UP TO YOU

NHLHC fans take to the stands during the NFLHC preseason to beg for an end on the NHLHC Lockout and a return to the ice.
    Chatbox -
    Darman (28024) . Rome (28021) . Soluna (22973) . stormstopper (17520) . npklemm (15650) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    Thurman

Thurman

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

Email: connorthurman@outlook.com

Reddit: Thurm22

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?

Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Syracuse Orange

Louisiana Tech

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I'm a 21 year old college senior and avid CFB fan. I'm a Portland, Oregon native and have been a Ducks fan almost my entire life. Ever since EA's NCAA Football was cancelled, I have been looking for a place to get my CFB fix. I hope this is the right place.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

5-10 Hours

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

I love rebuilding a program so no worries about losing.

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

It was recommended to me by a friend. His user name Picklejuice