• Announcements

• Soluna

General News   07/27/2017

CFBHC and NFLHC are both delayed 2-3 days to make up the 2 week gap at the beginning of August a bit. Recruiting this week will still be done Saturday night.
alienufo

NYG and CAR punishments

7 posts in this topic

New York Giants still have 54 players after the deadline to cut down to 53.

Carolina has not updated their depth chart to the new format for the new season after being warned.

The Giants will lose their 2021 3rd round pick for failure to meet the roster cut down deadline.  If this is not resolved by Saturday at 1:00pm EST (24 hours before the game), it will escalate to a 1st round pick. 

Carolina's head coach (CadeRich5) will receive a $500,000 fine (deducted from his coaching salary)

npklemm, SageBow, joedchi and 2 others like this

48 minutes ago, alienufo said:

New York Giants still have 54 players after the deadline to cut down to 53.

The Giants will lose their 2021 3rd round pick for failure to meet the roster cut down deadline.  If this is not resolved by Saturday at 1:00pm EST (24 hours before the game), it will escalate to a 1st round pick. 

This issue has been fixed. I apologize for not taking care of this sooner, please let me know if there is anything else that needs to be addressed.

6 hours ago, notoriousbigej said:

This issue has been fixed. I apologize for not taking care of this sooner, please let me know if there is anything else that needs to be addressed.

looks good now

notoriousbigej likes this